Posted by Kevin and Kaitlin on 12:47 PM

Hi Everyone!! It's been forever since we have updated this. A few things that have happened... I got permanently hired at my job in Tahoe, Kevin finished applying to grad schools--so we are just waiting on the edge of our seats now ;), we had a nice and small Christmas just to ourselves, stayed up and watched the ball drop in NY for New Year's, and (drumroll please...) I got my hair dyed! I'm sure all of you will be surprised to hear that it's red now. I just wanted to warn you before you looked at the pictures. ;) This was the first time I had it professionally done, and I probably would not have done it any other way (due to the color). Kevin and I both really liked this color on other people, so we thought "Why not?" and we love it on me, too! It's very different but very fun. I'm finally getting used to it and not getting startled every time I look in the mirror. ;) Sometimes I feel like I even have a more daring or outspoken personality. Well, I hope you enjoy the pictures! Sorry...the first one is a little scary/intense... ;)

2 comments:

Karen said...

I just showed Henry and he said "is she wearing a wig?"

Kimberlee said...

I love it!!!! And what I love even more, is that you posted something! It's a miracle! There couldn't have been a better coming-back-to-the-blogging-world post than the one of your amazing Paramore hair! Miss you guys!