Posted by Kevin and Kaitlin on 7:41 PM


For our first anniversary, we went up to Lake Tahoe to the Shakespeare Festival. We got there early so Kevin took me to a place he remembered going to as a kid. Pretty much it's just a lot of huge rocks by the shore that you can climb out on. It was really cool...and a little scary at times...but I'm glad we got to see another beautiful part of the lake. The picture above is just a little pool with some of the smaller rocks. The water is so clear and we could see little minnows swimming around. :) Kevin loved climbing the rocks! He would just run up them while I was still trying to figure out how not to kill myself by standing on them.

This is me on a little rock that I could climb all myself...I left out the silly pictures Kevin took of me trying to get up on it. ;)


Us on a GIANT rock! If you don't believe the "GIANT", just wait and see....



Just me on top of the GIANT rock...see...I told you. ;) I think it was the biggest rock there. We couldn't even get the whole thing in the picture. Kevin practically had to drag me up there cuz my little legs almost wouldn't reach. Haha. :)


Us up on the rock again, looking down at the lake.



One year!!! Can ya'll believe it?!



Our shadows. We were just messing around with our camera and taking pictures and thought something like this would be cool.


Just us being silly when we were climbing down off the rocks.





The stage of the Shakespeare Festival. We saw Much Ado About Nothing. It was really good! We both enjoyed it. Our only complaint about the evening was that it got really cold when the sun went down...and we didn't bring enough blankets. But we just huddled toghether to keep as warm as we could. Other than that, it was great! The story was funny, the actors did a wonderful job, and it was all a happy ending. :)


Our pre-show entertainment. The four people standing up in the middle were just out in the audience singing songs. They were also actors in the play later in the night.


The beautiful sunset on the Lake. The evening was perfect. :)



Part of the play. Haha...we had to sneak pictures of the show as they had announced that taking pictures was not acceptable. ;) O well...



Another part of the play. This was just a dancing scene.
Hope ya'll enjoyed...we sure did! :)

1 comments:

Kimberlee said...

Um actually, I can't believe it's been a whole year!! How did this happen?!?! haha Your pictures are all so cute and I really love your shadow and ring ones! I just love that you two are still so in love and happy! That is all I hope for.