Posted by Kevin and Kaitlin on 4:01 PM

Hey everyone! We haven't posted anything for a while so here are a couple for ya'll!

Stephen's dad took us out on his boat this summer. It was so fun to be out with friends and soak up some sun...but I'm sure you still can't tell we even went outside by the blinding whiteness of our skin. ;) We all went swimming in the lake and the boys went wakeboarding while Susan and I took most of the pictures. It was a very fun and relaxing day...followed by watching the new Harry Potter! :)

This is my "just went swimming/windblown" hair look. :) Don't you love it?

Kevin and I after we had been swimming in the lovely Lake Lahonton in Fallon.


This is me trying to keep my head above water while Kevin was taking the picture.


Kevin just chillin' on the back of the boat. (The head in the water is Bob, Stephen's dad.)


Kevin and me trying to keep our eyes open for the picture...I don't we succeeded. ;)


Kevin showing his wakeboarding skills.


Look Ma!...one hand!


Getting up and out of the water is the hardest part to wakeboarding, but Kevin did pretty good for not having gone for a while. :)


Kevin getting ready...wearing Stephen's sweet gloves that make all the difference (and make you look pretty awesome).

Stevo showing his moves.


So this is a video I took of Kevin wakeboarding. I wasn't very good at taking still pictures because he was moving all over the place and jumping the wake...so you can see him in action here. Enjoy! :)

1 comments:

Kimberlee said...

You guys are supper cute and I am way impressed by your mad wakeboarding skills! We haven't been boating much this summer, but I guess that's life for ya. Working takes precedence.
We had so much fun with you guys in Delta! I realized how much more comfortable we are around married couples vs our single friends. It's just a whole different lifestyle, but I find that I really REALLY like it!! Can't wait to see you guys again!