Posted by Kevin and Kaitlin on 3:17 PM

So our 4th of July was really fun! Caleb, our friend out here who grew up with Kevin, invited us out to Fallon to celebrate with him, his dad, and his brothers. We got to go swimming, eat delicious food, play some basketball and (drum roll please...) ride Caleb's dad's Cobra! It was so fun and we were really surprised that he let us crazy kids even touch it. But more than that, he let us (and almost had to persuade us to) drive it! ;)

Kevin took me on a ride. He was pretty pumped, as was I. I showed Kevin a side of me that he had never seen...getting excited over an awesome car! :)



That's right...I drove the Cobra! It is by far the coolest car I have ever driven. And probably the coolest one I will ever drive. And thank goodness it was an automatic or I probably would not have been able to drive it. It was sweet!



Kevin and Caleb posing by the car...with their sweet riding caps. :)



This is Bruce (Caleb's dad), Tamirat (Caleb's brother), Caleb, and Tamiru (Caleb's brother). They were so nice to let us come and spend the 4th of July with them! Thanks guys! We had a blast! :)


2 comments:

Penny said...

Awesome pictures! And Kevin, the cap really adds to the whole look. I think Dad is jealous. Looks like you two had a very fun Fourth.
Mom

Kimberlee said...

You're bringing this bad boy out to Utah today right? Pretty sure I need a ride in it! Do you think Kevin would let me be a Newsie with him?!