Posted by Kevin and Kaitlin on 2:28 PM

Haha so I was looking at the last post we made and a lot has changed since then. ;) The biggest thing is that I quit working at Wells Fargo about a month ago. It seemed like it would be the perfect job for me, but I realized I really hate selling which a lot of the job is based on. So I've kinda been flitting around with jobs which is kinda fun, but I am still looking for something more permanent. So I am at work right now with one of our friends out here, Susan. She works in Tahoe just in customer service so it's awesome! :)
Also, Kevin has been playing soccer intermurals and they did really well. I have some pictures of their last game that I will post later at home. :)
Kevin's schooling is doing great,too! He only has about a week or two left with finals. He is also doing some summer classes so it's still going to be busy busy for him. One class he has over the summer is Spanish and he is kinda worried about it, but his friend just came back from Chile so he is going to help him a lot.
Other than that I think things are going well. Hope things are going well with all of you guys! We are excited to see you soon for the family reunion!

0 comments: