Posted by Kevin and Kaitlin on 10:42 AM

Hey ya'll! So I have officially finished my training for my job and I start my new schedule on Tuesday! And, yes, I have a 3 day weekend and it is much needed. This doesn't sound like much compared to Spring Break this next week for Kevin, but he will be working hard on his school work and all his papers he has to write.
So on Friday at work we had a little graduation for our class and they recognized us for our numbers. We have a thing called QA where we get monitored on some of our calls to see if we are meeting expectations on our calls and I had the highest average EVER! And I was right on track with my other stats, which I was a little worried about towards the end of training. So everything went well and I'm excited to start my new schedule! Hope everything is going well with everyone!

0 comments: