Posted by Kevin and Kaitlin on 11:34 AM

So my first week is complete! Woo! :) The first couple days we just filled out paper work...so it was very easy and we didn't have to remember anything. :) About the third day we got a binder with about 4 inches of papers...our curriculum. That was not a happy day. ;) Just kidding. So we started into it...just learning about our computers and the systems we use...bla bla bla. ;) And we did some online lessons and took a little test at the end of all of them. I have gotten 100% on all, thank you very much. ;) But there is a lot to learn so it's a little overwhelming at times but I am very excited for it...every day i get more excited and more relieved when we find out what we are really going to be doing. It sounds perfect for me. :)
And today was my last day at Bath and Body and they didn't even need so I finally got to sleep in a bit. :) It was much needed. Anyways...I think thats about it for the job. Everything else has been pretty normal around here. Talk to everyone later! Thanks for all your support! :)


2 comments:

Glenn said...

Kaitlin, glad to hear the job is going well. It's funny, I can see you on the GAL (Global Address List) now. I might have to shoot you an email at work. :-)

Glenn

Kevin and Kaitlin said...

Yeah...I saw your email. I don't know if you got my reply. But I guess we are only supposed to use it within our own Phone Bank...but I'll see what I can work out. ;)